5485 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Query for EVA exam

HP-FMS
Frequent Advisor

Query for EVA exam

Hi All ,

I already done my CSA exam , i plan to give EVA exam ,so pls suggest what is the best way and which exam have to give !! and i have EVA 8k in my site ,

cheers,

kalai.
5 REPLIES 5
Amar_Joshi
Honored Contributor

I will recommend to go through "Implementing HP StorageWorks EVA Solutions" (Exam number HP0-J18) and if you have some experience on EVA Replication solution, further you can pursue "Replication Solutions for the HP StorageWorks EVA" (Exam# HP0-J11).

s.kalaivanan
Advisor

Hi Amardeep,

very thanks for your information ,

What about HP0-461 ( supporting EVA ) ,

Can i do this certificate? what is the best thing to do first ( hp0-j18 , j11, 461 etc )

thnks & rgds,

kalai.
Amar_Joshi
Honored Contributor

My personal preference is to start with Implementation test, Support is for HP service engineers. But if you have done much of implementations and confident then support test is not bad too.

I will suggest you to go and register at www.hp.com/certification website and then register for certifications. With new look HP portal has lots of problem (and I am a victim too) but gives you lots of new features to track your certification path. The very basic to start with would be AIS-StorageWorks and once you are registered for the certification path it will tell you all pre-requisites and optional tests.

Good luck with your studies.
s.kalaivanan
Advisor

ok thanks Amar,
I took decesion for giving 461 exam ,
Can i give direct hp0-461 ( EVA support ) exam ?if any precertification is required for this ?
I have only CSA,

with cheers,
kalai.
s.kalaivanan
Advisor

ok thanks Amar,
I decided for giving 461 exam ,
Can i give direct hp0-461 ( EVA support ) exam ?if any precertification is required for this ?
I have only CSA,

with cheers,
kalai.