1745810 Members
4063 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Prometric exams in the learning centre

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Share your questions and problems here!

I sure appreciate how busy you are and how hard it can be to find your way to the right place for help when in the middle of a question or problem.  I welcome you to bring your questions and problems here and I will find the answer or get your question or problem in front of someone who can.  Welcome to HP ExpertONE!

SeanaAtHP

SeanaAtHP
6 REPLIES 6
Dellingsen

Prometric exams in the learning centre

I know I amdoing something wrong here - I'm trying to sign up for basic printer cert.  The test at HP says it costs 0.00$, but when I am on the Prometric site it is telling me the cost is $75.  Am I missing a voucher or something?

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for you question...I am pursuing an answer as soon as possible and will post it back here...
SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi,

The prices for the exams are not stored in The Learning Centre.  So the information you find on the Prometric site is correct.

Hope this helps; thank you for your question,

SeanaAtHP
Vishal Jagad
Occasional Advisor

Hi Seana,

I have been working on HP storage products for almost 5 years now. I am planning for HP certification in Storage domain. 

My question is can I just give any HP storage exam say : HP0-J48 or HP0-J33 ? Or is it necessary to follow the certification path mentioned in the certification explorer? 

As both the above mentioned exam are for HP ASE & if I see the prerequisites, then I need to go for : HP AIS - StorageWorks Integration [2011] first.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Vishal Jagad.

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Hi Vishal:

You ask some great questions regarding pursuing a certification in HP Storage.

HP0-J48 is a presales certification exam for HP channel partners.

The HP AIS - StorageWorks Integration [2011] is targeted a people who are looking at designing, installing, configuring and managing HP Storage solutions.The AIS is a prerequisite for the ASE certification (and HP0-J33 & HP0-J48).

Certification Explorer will show you what you need to know for exams and courses.

http://www.certificationexplorer.com/

If you don't already have an HP Learner ID, visit our certification page for more details and information.

http://www.hp.com/certification/learner_id.html

Karl Kovacs

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Vishal Jagad
Occasional Advisor

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I have gone through certificationexplorer.com site & I see the prerequisites mentioned for ASE certification.

But my question was can I appear for just one exam (either in AIS or ASE) rather than following the complete ASE or AIS certification track ?

Regards,

Vishal.