My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking HP ExpertONE on the road

LyleAtHP

I’m heading “over the pond” this Sunday for a two-week road trip.  I’ll be speaking at the London and Frankfurt HP Enterprise Technology & Solutions Summits.  I also plan to meet with several HP channel partners and visit a number of HP authorized training centers.  I’m looking forward to these opportunities to talk about HP ExpertONE, particularly with the people who ARE certified or plan to GET certified.  I really want to include the HP ExpertONE community in the ongoing development of the program including key benefits, opportunities to connect with HP experts and opportunities to connect with one another.  So, I hope to see you at one of the events or meet you online here in our HP ExpertONE community forum.  I want the community to be “designed by the community, for the community”.

More from Europe next week…

About the Author

LyleAtHP

With over 25 years of sales, channel management and business leadership in technology markets, Lyle Speirs leads demand generation and marketing of certification and learning solutions across the HP portfolio of product, services and solutions

Comments
gsauls
Hi Lyle, I thought I would drop you a line to say that I really enjoyed meeting you and I believe the session I attend with the certification team was excellent. Please keep us updated on your journey. I believe that the ExpertOne message will be crucial to the global market. I will keep in touch. Travel safe. Grant
LyleAtHP

Great to meet you Grant... I sure appreciated your participation and collaboration in our recent event.  You are front and center in our community; please feel free to contact me at any time.  Best to you, Lyle

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more