Advancing Life & Work
1748111 Members
3705 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article
Alex_Katsila

Turn Hybrid IT into reality for customers with HPE ASE - Synergy Solutions Integrator V1!

ASE Synergy Integrator_blog post.jpg

Advance your career as a certified composable infrastructure professional!

How about setting yourself a mid-year goal? Get certified in HPE ASE - Synergy Solutions Integrator V1 and show that you can expertly integrate HPE Synergy solutions into a customer environment. You will also validate your knowledge of the architectural model and ability to configure software-defined, composable infrastructure across storage, compute and networks.

More technical and hands-on than ever before!

We’re excited to launch the Integrating HPE Synergy Solutions, Rev. 17.31 training (Course ID: 01092982) to prepare you for the HPE0-S50 exam.  This course features 80% lab-intensive training and only 20% lecture time!

Experience real-world use cases and hands-on exercises such as:

• Using HPE OneView to explore the Synergy 12000 Frame, management bays, Composer, Image Streamer, Storage/Compute/Fabric Interconnect Modules
  • Deploying cloud-native workloads in containers
  • Configuring application workloads with Chef
  • Using the Synergy Planning Tool and Sales Builder for Windows to configure and quote

Coming soon in August! HPE Press will release the HPE ASE – Synergy Integrator Solutions Official Certification Study Guide supporting the HPE0-S50 exam! Look out for a limited time promotional price for the guide!

What do you need?

To become certified in HPE ASE – Synergy Solutions Integrator V1, you will need to meet certification pre-requisites and pass the Integrating HPE Synergy Solutions (HPE0-S50) proctored exam and the HPE OneView (HPE2 -T30 or HPE2-T22) web-based exam if you do not already hold the OneView certification.

If you have questions, please contact your local HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning support desk.

Follow me on Twitter @ Alex_kats
0 Kudos
About the Author

Alex_Katsila

I’m an Activation Lead and working in the IT industry for almost 10 years now. I love Instagram, blogging and sharing fascinating stories about our HPE sales, presales and channel partners.