My Learning Certification
1751712 Members
5597 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Unable to access My Learning, Learning Portal (Saba), other sites, New HPE Partner, Old Aruba Partne

kcstueber

Unable to access My Learning, Learning Portal (Saba), other sites, New HPE Partner, Old Aruba Partne

Hi all,

I'm a very frustrated NEW HPE Partner coming over from Aruba. I have had all of the approvals, I have access to the Partner Ready Portal, but have never been able to access My Learning (goes to a user log in loop, but none of my information), or the Learning Center (I have my HPE Passport, but it indicate the user doesn't exist, Contact the system administrator). Virtually any of the linls out from the Partner Ready Portal, will all start to load a page, but then fail in some way.

So I'm turning to the user forum as I have been working on this with HPE support since Nov. 1, with no improvement. In fact they have come back to me multiple times indicating the problem is resolved, when it isn't. I have used different browsers, different PCs, Private Browsing sesions, so I know it isn't me. I have eeven given them my credentials to test it. So we're 5 weeks into my new HPE Partnership, and essentiall I can't do anything for myself, or my employees.

If anyone can give me an idea on where to turn, it would be greatly appreciated. By the way, my Channel Rep has opened tickets, I've opened tickets through the Get Support link, I've talked personallly to the learning and Certification Center. Not one change in weeks.

Thanks,

Kurt

1 REPLY 1
SarahA
Valued Contributor

Re: Unable to access My Learning, Learning Portal (Saba), other sites, New HPE Partner, Old Aruba Pa

Hi Kurt,

I understand from Stacie in support that this situation has been resolved. Is that correct?

Thank you,

Sarah