My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do Vienna and HP’s ExpertONE Program have in Common?

CertDoctor

Several months ago (when I was excited about the possibility that I might be participating in HP Discover Vienna and before my hopes were ruthlessly dashed by travel budgets), I decided to do a bit of online research about Vienna.  It became apparent that this city is truly one for my “bucket list.”  It also became apparent that there were some interesting similarities between the program I help run, HP’s ExpertONE program, and this amazing Austrian city.

Vienna has won many awards for having the best quality of life; including taking the top spot in The 2010 Mercer Survey Quality of Living Worldwide Rankings. From its musical roots, to its cuisine, to its cultural, political, and existing and emerging technology businesses, it’s easy to see why Vienna topped the list in 2010 and in previous years.  There is quite literally “something for everyone” in this incredible city.

Vienna.jpg

Similarly, the ExpertONE program also provides “something for everyone”…at least if you are an IT professional.  With over 130 certifications and counting, there might just be something for you as well.

There’s been a fair bit in the press and in blogs lately discussing the declining value of IT industry certifications.  A recent Network World Survey of 700 IT professionals tends to put the commentary into perspective.  Survey respondents essentially said that their IT certifications have led to raises and better jobs.  While it may be a poor assumption that pay raises and better jobs naturally translate into a better quality of living, it is, quite possibly something else that Vienna and ExpertONE have in common.

If you are going to be in Vienna for HP Discover, please know that I am, of course, jealous of you.  More importantly, take some time to stop by our HP ExpertONE demo pod in the Converged Infrastructure Pavilion and learn more about our program or schedule time with one of our team members, Susan Underhill, Wilson Hutchison, Lyle Speirs, or Wim Groeneveld. HP sales representatives can request meetings on behalf of their registered customers using the HP Scheduling Tool on the DISCOVER website.

If you haven’t registered, it’s not too late.  Click Here to register.

To learn more about the ExpertONE program, check out our website: http://www.hp.com/go/expertone.

Cert Doctor
0 Kudos
About the Author

CertDoctor

Rebekah leads the Global Product Development team for the HP ExpertOne program and has an extensive background in training and human performance improvement. In addition to her work experience, Rebekah earned her Ph.D. in Education with a specialization in Training and Performance Improvement in 2006.

Labels
Events
July
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
See posts for dates
Connect Worldwide Events - 2017
Connect Worldwide is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest independent technology user community, and has more than 70,000 global members. Visit this p...
Read more