My Learning Certification
1748052 Members
4950 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: What is the updated Exam for technicians that need to update their SPLSG8 for server warranty wo

SOLVED
Go to solution
HPKSWI
Occasional Visitor

What is the updated Exam for technicians that need to update their SPLSG8 for server warranty work?

I am the PEM and am in the tool. I am loolking at our Gap Analysis in Detail and cannot find where we have or even had a service qualification to work on HP Gen 8 servers. However, we have an engineer who in his training has taken the training and passed the SPLSG8 to service proliant servers. It is now inactive and I think we need him to update it if we want to be able to provide warranty service. How do I know what to assign him in the learn ing plan and why is this not in our Gap Analysis?  Our desktop service is in the gap showing it was inactive and then below it the new one that is needed which we assigned and obtained.

Anyone else have server technicians they have updated for the Proliants that could point me in the right direction?

3 REPLIES 3
Oana_Draghici
Occasional Advisor
Solution

Re: What is the updated Exam for technicians that need to update their SPLSG8 for server warranty wo

Hello,

The replacement for the SPLSG8/ “HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL (through Gen8) Service Qualification” (Inactive since Jan 1, 2014) is the SISSBLPL13/“HP Industry Standard Server (Blade/ML/DL/SL/Apollo XL 6000 series) 2013 Service Qualification”.

In order to obtain this SQ, there are 2 paths available:

1st For Candidates new to this Certification

2nd For Candidates upgrading from inactive qualifications

http://localhost/Saba/Web/Main/goto/CertificationDetailDeeplinkURL?certificationId=crtfy000000000068675&baseType=0&pageMode=GuestLogin

Regards,

Oana Drăghici
EMEA ExpertOne
Akko

@Oana_Draghici wrote:

Hello,

The replacement for the SPLSG8/ “HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL (through Gen8) Service Qualification” (Inactive since Jan 1, 2014) is the SISSBLPL13/“HP Industry Standard Server (Blade/ML/DL/SL/Apollo XL 6000 series) 2013 Service Qualification”.

In order to obtain this SQ, there are 2 paths available:

1st For Candidates new to this Certification

2nd For Candidates upgrading from inactive qualifications

http://localhost/Saba/Web/Main/goto/CertificationDetailDeeplinkURL?certificationId=crtfy000000000068675&baseType=0&pageMode=GuestLogin

Regards,

Sorry, above link don't active any more, can you please help me I already passed HP5-T01D but still on GCSN show me that Engineer is NOT Qualified, What shall I do?

Regards,

Oana_Draghici
Occasional Advisor

Hello,

Could you kindly send me the details (your Learner ID/e-mail adress) via e-mail so I could look into the issue?

odraghici@hp.com

the new url for the SQ is : https://hp.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/HP/common/learningeventdetail/crtfy000000000068675

Regards,

Oana

Oana Drăghici
EMEA ExpertOne