My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s in the name “ExpertONE”? Plenty!

kchilds

I’m just now getting caught up after my busy week at VMworld 2011. What a great event! I spent much of my time in the HP booth, talking and networking and spreading the word about HP ExpertONE.  I found there were a lot of people who weren’t familiar with the name “ExpertONE.” Oh, sure, they knew about the HP Certified Professional program, but ExpertONE was new to them.

I could say they are one and the same, but they really aren’t. Though the HP Certified Professional program was the precursor for HP ExpertONE, we are packing so much more into ExpertONE that it’s like a whole new program that goes way beyond certification and training. It’s really an ecosystem for IT professionals.

ExpertONE is built on the three pillars of Knowledge, Experience and Community.

Knowledge refers to the IT industry’s broadest and deepest learning solutions and certifications. ExpertONE offers training and certifications on topics that span the entire enterprise, from the data center to the desktop and on into the cloud.

Experience is a component that most certification programs overlook, or simply can’t offer. Research from Foote Partners indicates that companies want to hire people with hands-on experience with current and emerging technologies. ExpertONE provides that experience through remote labs that can replicate customers’ multivendor environments. And we’ve got a few other plans on the drawing board for ways that members can gain real experience.

Community is the heart and soul of ExpertONE. We’re building the world’s largest community of experts who specialize in converged infrastructures and cloud computing. Community members share their experiences and best practices, as well as gain exclusive access to HP knowledge content.

You’ll be hearing much more about these pillars in the coming months. In the mean time, take a few minutes to view my videos from VMworld to get an insider’s look at HP ExpertONE.

This first video is an interview I had with Jake Ludington of the MediaBlab Channel. The theme here is why someone would want to be an HP ExpertONE certified professional. (Spoiler alert: It’s because we offer Knowledge, Experience and Community!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AvoQRRT-XE

In this second video recorded for the VMworld channel, I talked with HP’s own Kristie Popp about the three pillars of ExpertONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWeAfVYG5qQ&feature=relmfu

Thanks for watching, and stay tuned for more.

0 Kudos
About the Author

kchilds

Labels
Events
July
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
See posts for dates
Connect Worldwide Events - 2017
Connect Worldwide is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest independent technology user community, and has more than 70,000 global members. Visit this p...
Read more