My Learning Certification
1752790 Members
5947 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Your questions about the new HP ExpertONE certification program answered here

SOLVED
Go to solution
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Re: Your questions about the new HP ExpertONE certification program answered here

Hi Florent,

While HP doesn't share individual or personal information about our certified professionals for privacy reasones, I encourage people to use this forum as an opportunity to make contact with other professionals.  There is an "introduce yourself thread in this forum.  Additionally, I encourage you to "reach out" here and see if you can make contact with other professionals with whom you would like to have dialog (e.g., specific locations, certifications, etc.).

I'm glad you joined the community and hope to see you here frequently!

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP
Dhaval Ranjane

Hi Seana,

I have completed HP CSA and received my e-certificates.

Will i receive the hard copy .i.e. original certificates,id card for  the same?

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, Dhaval, on your achievement of the CSA certification.

You can download a hardcopy of your certificate from the "Train & Certify" section on your partner portal.  From "Train & Certify", Select "Certification Program" under "Details".  On this page there is a section called "For Certified Professionals Only".  You will find a number of benefits there including "My e-Certificates" where you can download/print a copy of your certificate as well as your ID card.

Again, congratulations!

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP