Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compaq support

tony_161
Occasional Visitor

compaq support

I heard once about getting a certification from compaq that would enable our IT department to make the warrenty repairs on our compaq equipment that we were certified for. Doing this would also raise a little money for our department, as we would be paid for the service that we provide to ourselves. I have searched hp.com and cannot find anything about this, nor do i have any idea what it is called.

if anyone knows, please let reply to this post, as it wouldbe greatly beneficial to us.

thanks
1 REPLY
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Re: compaq support

Tony:

Try calling the phone number at the bottom of this web page and ask there: http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/eng/contact/phone_assist.html#section3

HTH
Roger
Make a great day!

Roger