HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

learning materials for hp0-y49

haimy
Occasional Contributor

learning materials for hp0-y49

Hi I'm sitting for HP FlexNetwork exam soon but could not find a learning guide or manuals for preparation.

If anyone has/ knows the resource link, pls sound out to me and will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
4 REPLIES
karlkovacs
Respected Contributor

Re: learning materials for hp0-y49

The first place to start is with the EPG (exam prep guide) for HP0-Y49.

The EPG will cover (at a high level) what content is in the exam.

For an excellent self-study guide, we have an HP Press book (or eBook) HP ATP FlexNetwork Solutions.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Global Sales and Partner Enablement
haimy
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the links. One thing I am really confuse is the terms, differences in commands between ProVision and Commware. Is there a reference guide or links that describe the difference between these 2.

Example would be Layer 3 routing is enabled by default in CommWare but not in ProVision. SSH is disabled in CommWare by default but enabled in ProViion.

In ProVision the term trunk refers to Link Aggregation but in CommWare it is referring to multiple VLANs on a single link.

If there is a resource that detail these differences, it will enahnce user-learning experience and embrace HP technologies better.

Thanks

karlkovacs
Respected Contributor

You will find this reference guide very handy when it comes to knowing the difference between Commware and ProVision.

HP Networking and Cisco CLI Reference Guide.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Global Sales and Partner Enablement
haimy
Occasional Contributor

Hi Karl,

Great material. This is what Ive been looking for!

Thank you so much