My Learning Certification
1753797 Members
7000 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

where can i download my is AIS - Infrastructure Monitoring using HP SiteScope v9.

cprasnsp55

where can i download my is AIS - Infrastructure Monitoring using HP SiteScope v9.

HI,

i want to download HP SiteScope  certificate whichi have give 4 yeasr back,may i know site where i can download and like URL and what is procedure.

below is the email i have receviced:

Dear Prashanth Chowthi,

Congratulations on your recent achievement of an HP Certified Professional certification. You are part of a worldwide team of highly skilled sales and technical IT professionals who display an ongoing commitment to professionalism, quality and excellence.

Your unique HP Learner ID is PL70943073.

The certification you achieved is AIS - Infrastructure Monitoring using HP SiteScope v9.

You may immediately download and print an e-Certificate to document this achievement through the "For HP Certified Professionals only" section referenced below.

You are eligible to purchase promotional merchandise exclusive to the HP Certified Professional community. Access your web store benefit through the "For HP Certified Professionals only" section referenced below. We hope you enjoy the selections available.

To access your HP Certified Professional benefits dashboard, e-Certificate and web store:

1 REPLY 1
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Re: where can i download my is AIS - Infrastructure Monitoring using HP SiteScope v9.

All e-certificates are available on your My Learning portal page under the "Benefits" tab.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs