Netservers
1753687 Members
5497 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Download the HP NetServer Navigator CD Here (for models LC, LH, and LS)

SOLVED
Go to solution
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

Download the HP NetServer Navigator CD Here (for models LC, LH, and LS)

Hello, I've noticed a lot of requests for the HP NetServer Navigator CD and since HP no longer provides this CD (but IMO it still has some usefulness, especially with LC models) and since the customized OS this CD uses is no longer supported by Microsoft nor sold by Microsoft anymore I see no problem with putting it up for download...however if others here feel otherwise feel free to do whatever you feel is right with this thread...just trying to help the fellow HP NetServer community :). This is a ISO for the HP NetServer Navigator CD, this version of the Navigator CD that I have is intended for use with the models LC, LH, and LS. The ISO has been compressed and as such the download size is only 75.2MB, however when the ISO is extracted you will need around 216MB for the ISO. Simply download the zip from the link below, extract the ISO and use your favorite CD burning program to burn the ISO to CD, the CD should then be bootable. Enjoy! :-)

Download: [Broken Link removed 19/04/17 by Mod]

92 REPLIES 92
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

Looks like that link's dead now :-(...reuploaded the iso, it can be downloaded here:

[Broken Link removed 19/04/17 by Mod]

please, if you have the resources availible, please mirror this ISO and post a download link in this thread as it'd be greatly appreciated :-) ...also, if this new link becomes dead, feel free to let me know of this by emailing me at hexstar[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll reupload the iso and post the new link in this thread for you guys :-)

aarmstrong
Solution

I've got this file mirrored on our website. It's connected to a pretty big pipe, so speed should be good. The direct link is:

http://www.csinov.com/files/hp_netserver_navigator_cd.iso.zip
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

Ok great thanks :-)
Sean T. Craig
Honored Contributor

Hi aarmstrong,

Could you email me so we can talk about the Navigator CD? My address is CraigEnterprises@gMail.com
Thanks,
Sean T. Craig SR. CET, MCP
I am King...of my apartment.
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

huh? why is there something wrong with it? something wrong with him mirroring it? are you trying to kill this iso?
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

btw aarmstrong your site seems to be down as of this posting...
aarmstrong

Had server problems today - should be back up now though.
Sean T. Craig
Honored Contributor

Don't worry John, it's nothing like that. If you email me, I'll explain further.

Sean T. Craig Sr. C.E.T., M.C.P.

I am King...of my apartment.
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

Uploaded another version of the NetServer Navigator CD for you guys which can be downloaded for free here: http://uploadpower.com/download.php?id=1A949EC3 ...version M.04.05 which is intended for the following servers:

E 60
E 800
LH 3
LC 3
LXr 8000
LPr
LH 4
LXr 8500
LC 2000
LC 2000 U3
LH 3000
LH 3000 U3