Netservers
1752546 Members
4829 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

E60 System Board Status Pin Assigment

Alex Ma

E60 System Board Status Pin Assigment

I got a used E60 system board, but I can't find the Status Panel adaptor pin assigment. Any one knowing this information please? I appreicate it very much!
5 REPLIES 5
amhakassa
Honored Contributor

Re: E60 System Board Status Pin Assigment

Hi Alex,

I am not sure what you mean by the status panel?

can you explain so that you will be able to get help from the forum members?

Regards
Amha Kassa
Alex Ma

Hi, thanks for the reply, the status connector is a 7 pin connector close to the battery and the buzzer on the system board, I believe it is used to connected to LED on the panel.
amhakassa
Honored Contributor

Hi Alex,

Yes it is the status LED
It should actually be a 6 pins and they came as one plug in cable (red/black, Yellow/black, green/black) and the red/black goes near the battery, yellow/black comes next and green/black goes last

regards
Amha Kassa
Alex Ma

Hi Amha,
Unfortunately I don't have the original cable so I have to figure it out which LED connects to which pair. Indeed, there are 8 pins but the 5th pin (starting from the side close to battery) is missing, so there are only 7 pins left. It is hard to figure the 7 pins out from 3 pairs of wires. If you have the original cable connector, can you point it out for me by which pair goes to which pins? Thanks!
amhakassa
Honored Contributor

Hi Alex,

Yes you are right there are 7 pins on my server here too and here is how they have to be (starting to the bottom close to the battrey)

1. Black
2. Red
3. Black
4. Yellow
5. No pin here
6. Green
7. Black
8. Free

1 & 2 are Reset
3 & 4 are are Hard Disk activity LED
6 & 7 are Power LED

I hope this will help