1748169 Members
4079 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Netsever LH Plus 5/166

CA1310653
Occasional Contributor

HP Netsever LH Plus 5/166

I would like to know if anyone could point me in a direction to help me setup this HP serve?

I have a Netserver LH Plus 5/166 with four hard drive. On the upper shelf has a 4G and 9G in bay 1 and 2 the same for lower shelf on bay 4 and 5.

I would like to setup this server to connect four users with Internet and printer access. I have a 5SiNX and a 4500N HP printer that are network read. I'm very knowledgeable with computer; I can build and trouble very well. The only thing I have not done is setup a network or a server.

Thanks for you help it is greatly appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Ali
HPE Pro

Re: HP Netsever LH Plus 5/166

Hi There,

if you are looking to rebuild the server from the scratch then you need a LH Plus EISA Configuration Utility to configure the BIOS and other settings.

To configure the Raid with 4 hard drive you need familarity with Netraid controller configuration if you have it there.

HP NetServer Navigator CD-ROM will assist to setup the whole system for you.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Click the Kudos Star! to recognise the same.
ITRC Style Sitemap.

Let me know if you need further information.

thanks,

Aftab

I work for HPE
Looking for a quick resolution to a technical issue for your HPE products? HPE Support Center Knowledge-base – Just a Click Away!
See Self Help Post for more details

Accept or Kudo