Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Netservers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netserver LH2 wont detect vga pci card

dvdmwilliams
Occasional Contributor

Netserver LH2 wont detect vga pci card

I have an old LH2 netserver the problem is i installed a pci vga card "diamond stealth 3D pro", i tried all the pci slots but when i start windows 2000 advanced server on the device manager the vga card wont appear, and there is system device

"DEC 21052 PCI to PCI bridge" with an "! yellow" symbol and i dont know what can i do to install the vga card, i configured the bios with the ecu (installing the !PCI0003.cfg) ,the vga card appear on the list of installed pci cards, but wont work on windows, please help me to install the vga :/

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Stefan Kühn
Frequent Advisor

Re: Netserver LH2 wont detect vga pci card

Are you 100% sure that the timing and trasnfer method ( PCI 2.X, PCI 3.X) is compatible wth the PCI slots inside the machine?