1748129 Members
3410 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Netserver LH3 Post Error 0080-51 and 0090-64

vigonzalez
Occasional Contributor

Netserver LH3 Post Error 0080-51 and 0090-64

I need help to solve the messages of mistake, some time ago atraz I try to be repaired changing the system board and the back plane, but the mistake is kept. Now we change the system board again but without results.
3 REPLIES 3
Sean T. Craig
Honored Contributor

Hi there,

This is a known condition called a DIMM Management Error.

The first thing you want to try is to disconnect all power (including any managed UPS's) for at least 10 minutes. Power up and flash the system BIOS. It doesn't matter if you already have the latest; reflash it if you do. The latest one can be found on this link:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=50448&prodNameId=15389&swEnvOID=54&swLang=13&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=ns769en
When you run the executable, it will create a boot floppy for you. Boot to the disk and follow the instruction.

If that fails, then you need to perform the manual MMC flash procedure.
1. Boot the server to a bootable DOS 6.22 diskette
2. At the A: prompt, insert the BIOS disk
3. Run the following command from the BIOS diskette: A:\> flashmmc lh3ra_us.bin
4. When that completes, run the following command: A:\> sdredit -w -f list_lh3.sdr
5. When that is done, restart the server with the BIOS disk in the drive and do another full flash of the BIOS.
6. Clear the CMOS when you are done and reload setup defaults

Let us know how that works,

Sean T. Craig Sr. C.E.T., M.C.P.

I am King...of my apartment.
vigonzalez
Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much, your information was many usefulness(utility), desaparecio the mistake after so much time. In addition manage to update the grateful bios.muy
wangzhenfei
Frequent Advisor

hello ,my machine is hp netserver lpr,
when my machine boot,it meets an error :
"0080-51 and 0090-64",when i update BIOS,it
also shows "Error:sdredit.exe failed".
i dont know how should i to do next to resolve the problem ,any suggestions will be welcome,thank you very much.