1748181 Members
4021 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Netserver Navigator CD m.04.60

Franbcn

Netserver Navigator CD m.04.60

Hello,

I want reintall my HP server tc3100 but I don't have nerserver navigator CD. I read in this post that someone uploaded this file in 2006, but the links not work in present. Please someone can upload the files again? Exactly i need Netserver Navigator CD M.04.60.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
kris rombauts
Honored Contributor

remember you don't always need the cd, what OS are you trying to install ?

You can get around with the OS drivers and utilities that are on www.hp.com and add them once the OS is installed.
The navigator CD is more to prepare your server and automate some steps or put them in a logical order for people not familiar with server OS installations, but it is not always a must to have it available.

HTH

Kruis
Franbcn

Hello!

I need to install w2003server but I need to install the drivers of the scsi disks with the f6 option. I have read that the diskette is made with Netserver Navigator CD m.04.60. if anyone knows another way to do it please tell me.

Thanks!
kris rombauts
Honored Contributor

Do you use the Symbios logic embedded SCSI controller on the systemboard to boot (non RAID ctrl) or do you use a Netraid RAID controller as the boot controller ?

It's been a long time but if my memory serves me well then a W2K3 cd has the necessary Megaraid driver embedded in it such that you are able to install the OS on the Netraid controller (maybe you need W2K3 with ServicePack1 slipstreamed in it but i doubt it).

If you are booting from the non-RAID SymBIOS controller there should be no issue becasue W2K3 install media has that driver embedded and no F6/floppy is required.

If the above still fails, then use this url and put all extracted files from this package on a floppy:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=78192&prodNameId=78194&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=13&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=ns-19478-1

Here are the other TC3100 W2K3 drivers and utilities (lan etc) :

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=74371&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=74369&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1005

HTH

Kris
Franbcn

Thanks for you reply!

In this moment the HP server works perfectly, the problem was solved when I saw the raid tool configuration in the BIOS menu, the window low very fast and I didn't see the line.
Really do not need the CD to start the server.
This problem was solved.