4408 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Ai0 600 Storage Manager 1.3.0 version unstable

Miguel Gonzalez Casta├▒o
Occasional Advisor

Ai0 600 Storage Manager 1.3.0 version unstable

Hi,

I have an Ai0 600 and I found it extremely difficult to administer this machine.

I upgraded the system a long time ago to ASM Manager version 1.2.0. It was working perfectly. This last week I decided to explore the possibility of storing Exchange databases on our HP AiO Server. This requires to install an ASM agent and HP recommends to upgrade everything to the latest versions. So did I.

I installed the ASM manager 1.3.0 and then the tab on the System Management disappeared. After repairing and removing and reinstalling several times I managed to make it to show up. But now It works very slowly, the task viewer to create a shared folder could be stuck for more than a hour when before It was a question of seconds. I have tried unsuccessfully to roll back to the previous version but now the Storage Manager tab on the ASM System Management doesn't show up. Show right now I don't know what to do, and the system is under production, so I can't reinstall the machine.

Also I have tried to create a ticket and this product is not listed in the Storage list of products to send a support request.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Miguel
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_112
Valued Contributor

Re: Ai0 600 Storage Manager 1.3.0 version unstable

Hi Miguel,

Please contact HP Support. Within the U.S., the phone number is: 1-800-hpinvent. If outside the U.S., please go to the following link to get a local number.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html
Miguel Gonzalez Casta├▒o
Occasional Advisor

Re: Ai0 600 Storage Manager 1.3.0 version unstable

I'm working with a HP agent to troubleshoot these issues. I'm within the US. Unfortunately, the HP website doesn't offer any way to request email support for this product.