5629 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: NAS 2000 Webgui problems

LEMOINE_3
Occasional Advisor

NAS 2000 Webgui problems

Hi,

We have a big problem when we use the Webgui of the Nas 2000. Sometimes when we dome some modifications on one share, the other share disappears ...
Any idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks

Vincent
4 REPLIES 4
Monty Phillips
Trusted Contributor

Hi Vincent,

What version of the WebUI are you running? You can check this by loading the WebUI, then going to the "Status" tab and then "System Information". If your "StorageWorks NAS WebUI" version is not 5.3.0 or above, then you should update this.

You can obtain the latest WebUI version by going to http://software.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductsList.do?category=NAS. Order the "Network Attached Storage WSS OS version Service Release 3" CD (it is free of charge).

Also, are the shares truly disappearing or are they just not showing up in the WebUI? For example, if a share disappears from the webUI, open up explorer and see if the share still exists.

- Monty
LEMOINE_3
Occasional Advisor

Hi Monty,

Sorry for the late answer, i was outside the office.
The cersion that we use is the version 5.3.0 (Came frm the CD service release 3.0)

In fact, the system stops somme shared directories. We have to redifine them again.

Monty Phillips
Trusted Contributor

Hi Vincent,

That is quite strange. You do have the latest rev of the WebUI. I've never seen one share disappear after modifying another share, and I can't repro the condition either. In order to repro the issue better, can you provide some details on the shares that you are modifying and the shares that disappear? In other words, is it always a CIFS or NFS share or something like that that disapppears and needs reconfiguring?
LEMOINE_3
Occasional Advisor

In fact, the problems appears when we try tu put in place a new share (CIFS, we don't use NFS). When the browser refreshs, some shares have disappered.