1754014 Members
7651 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Simulator for HPE Office Connect 1920 Series

XBeam
Occasional Visitor

Simulator for HPE Office Connect 1920 Series

Hi for everyone, i have three HP switch working in a small network. I like to create a configure in which i can have a vlan for management with one PC an the switchs but i before to create any configuration and quit the internet or the comunication between the devices i wanna do some test with a emulator o simulator. I see the HCL 2.1.1, Sinware, Comware Lab 7.1.59 and even the VSR1000 7.10 (with the trial of 60 days) any one of this options can recreate the use of the 1920 Series like the real world (Vlans, Vlans interface, Web Management, Trunks, etc.)

Thanks for your attetion and greetings.

3 REPLIES 3
akg7
HPE Pro

Re: Simulator for HPE Office Connect 1920 Series

Hi,

I believe its difficult to have 1920 switch into HCL simulator.

If you need help then you can log a case with HPE Consulting.

Thank You !

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Consider that HPE OfficeConnect 1920 Switch series, while it is Comware 5 based (with stripped down features with respect to an average Comware 5 operating system based Switch series), it is substantially a Web Managed Switch...so, to configure it, you don't have to use (necessarily) the CLI (which is somewhat hidden) but you should go through the Web GUI.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
XBeam
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for your answer parnassus. Then to simulate the switch i can use the Comware Lab 7.1.59 or what's your recommendation?

Greetings.