Network Simulator
1753445 Members
5439 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

can't get it to work-VirtualBox

BretStrong

can't get it to work-VirtualBox

I have installed the VirtualBox and the simulator and tried multiple different device configurations including the default but when the vm's startup they don't appear to be getting the correct network configuration....please see the attached screen shot and help me figure out what I'm missing. By the way I sat the recently made available selfpaced course for partners and still do not see what I'm missing or misconfiguring...

Regards,

Bret

4 REPLIES 4
BretStrong

Re: can't get it to work-VirtualBox

I was able to download the zip file from Andrews post about IRF cluster and import his config file and I am up and running for now.

Regards,

Bret

Alphin

I'm also facing the same issue, could you pls shed some light on the issue, how you resolved it. I'm new to HNS.

Andrew Pearce
Frequent Advisor

Chaps, sorry for the delay in responding been upto my eyeballs in work stuff!!!

This defiitely works as I have done it numerous times on hp employees, customers and partners laptops.

I am now investigating building / replicating a more advanced environment.

I plan to build this on www.hpcloud.com

I just need to find out who will fund the $0.45 per hour for a environment that will run complex scenarios involving more than 10+ switches

Customers and Partners could then access the environment by just using SSH from their machines.

All that would be needed is allowing ssh outbound from the network that customers are on. And having a ssh client such as putty.

Andy

Jay_Flora
Frequent Advisor

Hi Brett,

Are you unable to run HNS or Andrew's  configuration specifically?

Thanks,

Jay