Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad duplexer connection

Lee Voight
Occasional Visitor

Bad duplexer connection

When i bought the kit and put it in, I am having the exact same problem. Still unsolved on my 4350n.
1 REPLY
Rune J. Winje
Honored Contributor

Re: Bad duplexer connection

I think you will get a better response by posting in the printer forum.

http://www.printertechs.com/tech/error-codes/error-codes-A-E.php

Says it is essential to use the right angled power cord so there is a close fit of the duplex unit.

Other than this I suppose it could be
a) defective duplex unit (test on another printer of the same model - if possible - to make sure)
b) bad connection, wiring or defective sensors in the printer

If the duplex unit is defective - get it replaced. If it's new then it should be covered by warranty.

If it looks like problems with the printer itself, then it's best to have a qualified service person look at the printer. Get a quote on price first - unless it is covered by warranty or carepack.

Cheers,
Rune