Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNET EXPLORER

S_61
Occasional Contributor

INTERNET EXPLORER

WHENEVER I GO TO A WEBSITE TO PURCHASE AN ITEM A SCREEN POPS UP THAT SAYS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. THEN THE DETECT NETWORK SETTINGS LINK IS NOT RED. HOW DO I SET UP MY INTERNET TO ALLOW ME TO PURCHASE THINGS.
3 REPLIES
Brian Leach
Frequent Advisor

Re: INTERNET EXPLORER

Do you have anti-popup software installed? If so, oftentimes you will have to tell it a site is okay to display popups.
Matt Kinnear
Occasional Contributor

Is this any site or a particular site?

It could be that you don't have something installed such as Java or as the suggestion above you could have some sort of pop-up disabler.
Antoniov.
Honored Contributor

Hi,
you have to post furtermore information about your system configuration, mainly OS type and version, IE version, network property and internet access.
I can't understand "Detect Network Setting Link is not Red"
However I gues you need 128bit encryption to buy on internet (see IE about)

HTH
@Antoniov
Antonio Maria Vigliotti