Simpler Navigation coming for Servers and Operating Systems
Coming soon: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We will combine many of the older boards, and you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. If you are looking for an older board and do not find it, check the consolidated boards, as the posts are still there.
Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with my ethernet card (hp en1207d-tx pci 10/100 ethernet card)

Michael Valsamis
Occasional Visitor

Need help with my ethernet card (hp en1207d-tx pci 10/100 ethernet card)

I can't switch from 10Mbps to 100Mbps, i think i know why. it is because when i switched from windows 98 to windows 2000 i formatted and i lost my software for the driver, i have the actual drivers but i can't get the software. I have the hp application cd but the cd doesn't recognize that i have an hp pavilion computer and pops up an error message saying that the cd only opens to hp pavilion computers. I have looked on the website for the software but still can't find it. Yet i am still unsure if that is even the reason that it is not working. i tried unistalling and reinstalling the drivers several times, and tried changing from 10 to 100 but i lose the connection. I am almost sure that this is my problem but i can't get the software from anywhere. please help me.

Thanx
mike
1 REPLY
Bob Garrison
Trusted Contributor

Re: Need help with my ethernet card (hp en1207d-tx pci 10/100 ethernet card)

The EN1207D is an OEM product Accton. Here is the link to their site.
http://www.accton.com/accton/products/adapters/en1207d_wol/base.html
The driver file is only 528kb