1753905 Members
10043 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Network Utility 7

Paul Jenson

Brendon's solution worked for me. Thanks for the help!

Method to fix:
-Connect via iLo/RiLo
-copy of latest support pack in ISO; mount with virtual media
-Make sure you note IP address's etc before you proceed.

1 - Open Network Properties on one of your teamed NIC's, Press the uninstall "HP Network Configuration Utility" and reboot NOTE. IF THIS BUTTON IS GREYED OUT do STEP 2 otherwise "==Skip to Step 3=="

2 - Open Device Manager and delete all your network cards by highlighting and pressing the delete key. REBOOT
Once rebooted let the server redetect all the nics and Repeat Step 1

3 - Run HP Support pack. If you do not want to run the full Support pack just locate the HP Network Configuration Utility (At time of this post I used v7.9 CP007625.exe)

4 - Launch HP Network Configuration Utility and configure your Teaming.
AndyB1976

I have found to be the case that if you change your network settings from Auto Duplex to another value under Device Manager in System Properties, this causes this issue also.

To resolve, change what values you have modified under Device Manager back to the original and then end task cpqteam.exe in task manager. Go into control panel and select HP Network and then it should hopefully open up.

Hope this helps people who may experience this issue in the future.
rpafort
Occasional Advisor

I too got this* error today.

Yesterday I installed Windows Server 2008 (st ed) on a DL360 G5 with the latest firmware (FW Main. CD v8.40) and drivers/agents (SS 8.15B) and today while checking the status of my team I got this* error.

I fixed it by editing the registry under HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0012
The values for VlanID and VlanDefaultID were missing here so I added them as REG_DWORD value with data value 0.

* = "An error occurred due to invalid data in the XML file used by this application. The XML file has been corrupted and should be reinstalled from the installation media"
Lurchi1942
Occasional Advisor

I have had the same error message when I selecet the HP TeamIcon in the Taskbar.
Solution:
In the device manager under networkcards, I deleted the entry for the Team. After that it wored fine!
Julian Redondo ok

go to adapters pannel. Select the adapter which is team, uninstall anda reboot.
After that reinstall from PSP.