OEM Solutions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPE OEM-M&I partnership: Accelerating delivery of mission-critical broadcast solutions

AudreyCox

GettyImages-645426477_800_0_72_RGB.jpg

If there’s one thing a radio or TV broadcaster can’t tolerate, it’s “dead air”—that dreaded silence when an audio or video signal is interrupted. That's one crucial reason why M&I Broadcast Services—developer of the market-leading OmniPlayer solution—runs its mission-critical broadcast software on HPE infrastructure. With the help of HPE OEM program, M&I Broadcast Services accelerates delivery of playout, logging, and monitoring solutions for radio and TV broadcasters, leveraging pre-configured HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers, HPE MSA storage, and HPE switches.

According to Harold de Groot, Chief Executive Officer, M&I Broadcast Services, “The hardware we choose must be reliable and stable or it could make our software look bad and damage our brand. HPE is a perfect partner for us. Our experience with HPE products is they provide high performance and high availability. That’s very important because our customers must deliver their programming 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.”

The HPE OEM program provides reliable, stable infrastructure for M&I's critical broadcast solutions. It further simplifies the supply chain allowing M&I to focus on its core business, and also enables the latter to scale its business internationally.

“As an OEM partner, we get a lot of special attention from HPE. They share knowledge about new hardware and guidance on what products to choose. We have price stability, longer warranties, and global support. That gives us confidence when selling to customers, especially as we expand outside the Netherlands", Groot concluded.

Read more in the full case study here.

Follow our blog series to hear more about OEMs we are highlighting over the coming weeks.

0 Kudos
About the Author

AudreyCox

Labels