OEM Solutions
MattQuirk

Is Blockchain the right technology for your business? Here are my top 5 fundamentals to keep in mind

aki.jpg

Over the last few years, Blockchain technology has been making its mark in the way businesses function. This has led organizations to adopt Blockchain technology as a way to improve their existing systems. However, many don't know where to start, or even whether they have the right Blockchain strategy in place. To reach wide adoption, organizations first need to have a better understanding of the technology. When you know the bigger picture, you know how to implement it successfully. As leaders, we must always ask ourselves, 'What do I want to achieve as a business outcome? ‘and' what is it we need to focus on?'.

Starting by understanding your business priorities first and identifying the areas of improvement is fundamental. Here are my top 5 first steps to keep in mind:

• Get the best possible insight into how potential blockchain could impact your business from internal expertize, and third-party sources.
  • Evaluate potential blockchain use cases for your customer's workload, industry and business ecosystem alongside yours.
  • Identify and prioritize the opportunities to streamline existing business processes but also how you could create net new offerings.
  • Understand what your three-year blockchain roadmap will look like, highlighting the key customer outcome milestones.
  • Develop a blockchain strategy from the customer outcome backwards.

While Blockchain technology plays a very significant role in the evolution of many businesses, OEMs have a particular challenge in ensuring the ecosystem in which their solution operates is ready to support their solution. Moving forward, we expect to see Blockchain feature prominently as innovation pervades business landscapes, with OEM innovators leveraging HPE as a foundation for their success.

To read more about enterprise blockchain and OEM solutions, click here.

Follow us on Twitter | Join our LinkedIn group | Read OEM Solutions blog on the HPE Community | Register here

More Featured Blogs:

Matt Quirk
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/hpe_partner
LinkedIn/groups/6988995/
hpe.com/us/en/solutions/OEM

Matt Quirk
0 Kudos
About the Author

MattQuirk

With a passion for innovation and technology, I am lucky enough to work within high-growth opportunities across multiple industries including manufacturing, healthcare, energy, media and entertainment and security - with technology innovations that are advancing the way people live and work such as AI, autonomous everything and 5G.