Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, We have a piece of software that uses an alias Ip Address and we remove the alias when we stop the software ( it does it automatically as part of the closing procedure ) as it is used as a floating IP address. The problem is that we have found us...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have done this with other systems flawlessly but not sure why this most recent system I attempted to copy. The backup/restore from the HSJ to the MSA went error free(Did it while booted from the OpenVMS Alpha 8.4 disk so that the drives werent bein...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All! I have tried to get an access to the .BCK files (Backup saveset) from AlphaVM-free instance running OVMS/Alpha 8.4. So, I configured AlphaVMS disk2 as OS file alpha-sys.bck (it's a real VMS's Backlup savet set). So, at the time I can $MOUNT/F...
Posted to:
Original author:
Dear: We meet a new problem when configuring the OpenVMS cluster. The cluster contains 2 nodes(FCNOD1 and FCNOD2), using TCP/IP to communicate. I configure the FCNOD1 at first, and then it waits for the second node. When I have configured the FCNOD2,...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All! I have tried to get an access to the .BCK files (Backup saveset) from AlphaVM-free instance running OVMS/Alpha 8.4. So, I configured AlphaVMS disk2 as OS file alpha-sys.bck (it's a real VMS's Backlup savet set). So, at the time I can $MOUNT/F...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi all, I try to run a job that is supposed to use several Gb's RAM. When Running I get the following: <CTRL-T> GIGUE::_RTA3: 11:12:38 xxxx CPU=00:45:30.25 PF=1457571 IO=2018 MEM=148096 %DEBUGBOOT-W-EXPGFLQUOTA, exceeded pagefile quota <CTRL...
Posted to:
Original author:
You can submit issues about find patches and patch information via http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/help/contactHP/questions 
Posted to:
Original author:
Hadi, The $CREPRC PQL structure is one of the worst in all of OpenVMS. Everyone gets it wrong. Indeed, the official course material trying to teach how to use system services got it wrong! (and as far as I know has never been corrected). The issue is...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Brian, I realise you've found a solution but FYI here is how I did it in my own code (part of the SOPHAST product we sell). [Asynchronous,Check(NONE)] Function Connection_AST (event_type : [immediate,long] unsigned; conn_handle : [immediate,long]...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Sep 30
Seattle, WA
OpenStack Days Seattle
OpenStack Days Seattle, September 30, is the largest gathering of OpenStack users and prospective users in the Pacific Northwest region.
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor [Founder]
Respected Contributor [Founder]
Honored Contributor [Founder]