Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Dear community, I'm in trouble with OpenVMS 8.4 I have 2 servers RX3600 connected to MSA1000 controller via SCSI. I make an OS backup booting from internal server disk (OpenVMS 8.4). Then I cheange the controller from MSA1000 to HP 3par 7200 with fib...
Posted to:
Original author:
I spent most of Thursday trying to do a post-mortem on an issue with an application which wasn't resolved by restarting it. The ultimate cause appears to be a process which was locking resources (either a Global Section, a shareable image, or an RMS...
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm having a problem trying to get my head around a problem with proxy access, and I wondered if anyone might be able to explain the "hierarchy" of Access Control in DECnet better than the "DECnet for OpenVMS Networking Manual" (A...
Posted to:
Original author:
Dear community, I'm in trouble with OpenVMS 8.4 I have 2 servers RX3600 connected to MSA1000 controller via SCSI. I make an OS backup booting from internal server disk (OpenVMS 8.4). Then I cheange the controller from MSA1000 to HP 3par 7200 with fib...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All, After long time, I am here. I have very old CharonVAX/OpenVMS v6.1, & TCPware v5.5-3 running our PASCAL/Rdb based application. Rarely I face application EXE crashes on unhandled exception which makes the OpenVMS to crash OR System reboots...
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm a new poster here and have run into an quandry I've not been able to track down. We're doing a lot of tests on UIC to make sure certain COM's are run by a specific user. For years (litterally) it's been expecting [ORACLE] from this lexical statem...
Posted to:
Original author:
You can submit issues about find patches and patch information via http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/help/contactHP/questions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hadi, The $CREPRC PQL structure is one of the worst in all of OpenVMS. Everyone gets it wrong. Indeed, the official course material trying to teach how to use system services got it wrong! (and as far as I know has never been corrected). The issue is...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Brian, I realise you've found a solution but FYI here is how I did it in my own code (part of the SOPHAST product we sell). [Asynchronous,Check(NONE)] Function Connection_AST (event_type : [immediate,long] unsigned; conn_handle : [immediate,long]...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Apr 18, 2017
Houston, TX
HPE Tech Days - 2017
Follow a group of tech bloggers for a new HPE Tech Day, a full day of sessions about how to create a hybrid IT, from hyperconverged to Composable Infr...
Read more
Top Authors
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event