Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi I am looking for a "how to" document for SSH and SFTP on OpenVMS. I tried the standard TCPIP documents but there appears to be some unique variables by UAF username that is not explained in any of the documentation. I was able to generat...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I am trying to add a disk to a shadow volume but I get an invalid device name. What is likely to be the cause, details below ( the sho dev d was run before the mount) ? VAX/VMS V5.5-2H4 FINE_ARTS2>mount/system DSA0: /shadow = (DKA300:,DKA0:) V...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, during this kind of transfer the "unkowm I/O dev err" is signalled by any client I have tested with (w7prov x64, virtual W7 x86, virtual debian 7, MacOS El Capitan) . The reason is, the byte count quota is heavly used. After the tran...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I am trying to add a disk to a shadow volume but I get an invalid device name. What is likely to be the cause, details below ( the sho dev d was run before the mount) ? VAX/VMS V5.5-2H4 FINE_ARTS2>mount/system DSA0: /shadow = (DKA300:,DKA0:) V...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi there, I seen on an old post (2008) that a OpenVMS user had the same issue as I'm currently having. I use the FILES_INFO freeware utility on a regular basis and have found it really useful in scripts to check updates to files are happening as expe...
Posted to:
Original author:
-openvms 8.3 FOE (therefore no shadow licence) on rx2660 - boots from SAN (EVA) Need to move this to a 3PAR SAN. Just looking for advice on how to actually do this. My initial thought is this: install a minium vms environment on a 3PAR LUN using http...
Posted to:
Original author:
You can submit issues about find patches and patch information via http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/help/contactHP/questions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hadi, The $CREPRC PQL structure is one of the worst in all of OpenVMS. Everyone gets it wrong. Indeed, the official course material trying to teach how to use system services got it wrong! (and as far as I know has never been corrected). The issue is...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Brian, I realise you've found a solution but FYI here is how I did it in my own code (part of the SOPHAST product we sell). [Asynchronous,Check(NONE)] Function Connection_AST (event_type : [immediate,long] unsigned; conn_handle : [immediate,long]...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
25 Jan 2017
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
Frequent Advisor
Honored Contributor