cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
i am working in MNC in working as oracle rdb admin when i am trying to zip a file in open 7.3 i got this error "zip I/O error: invalid argument" "zip error: Input file read failure (was zipping SIM0908.UNL)" file size is 23gb.. ho...
Posted to:
Original author:
Please forgive me if I didn't post it the proper Networking section. I would like to COPY/FTP files from an Itanium server here where I work to another Itanium server at a remote location. We attempted this through a public-facing IP address / port t...
Posted to:
Original author:
We have an application that has a set of terminals connected via various terminal servers to drive the screens. It has a config file that ties an lta device to a specific screen which the application loads up on startup. As the VT's / terminal server...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I stumbled across an article the other day, which mentioned that Oracle/RDB performs an install-time and run-time check, which, under VSI OpenVMS V8.4-1H1 & V8.4-2 can be known to fail !? Could anyone provide me with more information about th...
Posted to:
Original author:
Dear community., I'm in trouble with HP RX3600 server previously connected to MSA1000 storage. I performed the image backup, and replace the MSA1000 storage with 3par 7200. I restored the backup on 3par and now OpenVMS is not able to boot anymore. If...
Posted to:
Original author:
I am on 8.4 update1000 IA64 openVMS. when i try to mount NFS share on the NETAPP fas3040a it fails with following error: $ tcpip mount dnfs100: /host="129.115.6.11" /path="/vol/cifstest1" %TCPIP$DNFSMOUNT-E-MOUNTFAIL, error mounti...
Posted to:
Original author:
You can submit issues about find patches and patch information via http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/help/contactHP/questions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hadi, The $CREPRC PQL structure is one of the worst in all of OpenVMS. Everyone gets it wrong. Indeed, the official course material trying to teach how to use system services got it wrong! (and as far as I know has never been corrected). The issue is...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Brian, I realise you've found a solution but FYI here is how I did it in my own code (part of the SOPHAST product we sell). [Asynchronous,Check(NONE)] Function Connection_AST (event_type : [immediate,long] unsigned; conn_handle : [immediate,long]...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor