Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm new to Open VMS and need to upgrade an rx3600 from 8.3 to 8.4. We don't have HP support so I think we have to purchase the OS again. The tasks I see would be: Run a good backup for the OS disks. Run the install media - is this a boot from media o...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi there, I seen on an old post (2008) that a OpenVMS user had the same issue as I'm currently having. I use the FILES_INFO freeware utility on a regular basis and have found it really useful in scripts to check updates to files are happening as expe...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All! I lookking for info about of possibility of implemenetation X.25 over LLC2 on VAX? Any reference ? Thanks!
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi there, I seen on an old post (2008) that a OpenVMS user had the same issue as I'm currently having. I use the FILES_INFO freeware utility on a regular basis and have found it really useful in scripts to check updates to files are happening as expe...
Posted to:
Original author:
-openvms 8.3 FOE (therefore no shadow licence) on rx2660 - boots from SAN (EVA) Need to move this to a 3PAR SAN. Just looking for advice on how to actually do this. My initial thought is this: install a minium vms environment on a 3PAR LUN using http...
Posted to:
Original author:
Dear: We meet a new problem when configuring the OpenVMS cluster. The cluster contains 2 nodes(FCNOD1 and FCNOD2), using TCP/IP to communicate. I configure the FCNOD1 at first, and then it waits for the second node. When I have configured the FCNOD2,...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Nov 29 - Dec 1
London
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor