Operating Systems
Operating Systems
Have questions about operating system installation, usage, maintenance, and upgrades? Find answers and share knowledge in this HPE Community forum.
1753456 Members
5014 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues

Posted to:
Original author:
Hi There... I need to configure my network devices in order to BOOT client from PXE server, the clinet and PXE server are on different subnets, client subnet 10.211.110.x and PXE server is 10.211.0.41. Please help with the configuration proccess and...
Posted to:
Original author:
We are trying to update the GSP on a RP5470 and need the GSP B.02.15 / PF_CCANGSPB0215. We have the 2,21 that we are going to but the step-up has to be 2.15 then 2.21 Any chance anyone has that 2.15 they can send or point me too.. I dont have a servi...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi everyone, Hope evryone is doing good. I am getting an error while switching the one user to another Error Description: from user account $ su Password: setgroups: Not owner setgroups: Not owner su: Unable to initialize group access list $ from the...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Quick question, I need to run 5- W11 OS on a server (on top of the base Server OS ROK ). Is that possible, whether it is virtual or…..?
Posted to:
Original author:
Greetings to all, I am facing an error with Hostname in one of our HPVM server. Here we can see Hostname and uname -a command's are giving different hostname's insted of same. # hostname meccapp106 # uname -a HP-UX meccapp1 B.11.31 U ia64 1508026702...
Posted to:
Original author:
보통 VG에 디스크가 하나일 경우엔 VG에 새로운 디스크를 추가하고 lvextend -m 1 /dev/vg01/lvol1 /dev/disk/disk3(새로운 디스크) 이렇게 미러를 거는데 만약 vg01에 디스크가 100GB 10개이고 vg01에 새로운 디스크 500GB 2개를 추가하고 mirror 하고 싶다면 lvextend -m 1 /dev/vg01/lvol1 이렇게만 명령어 사용하면 500GB 2개에 mirror 될까요?? LVM mirro...
Posted to:
Original author:
The default password for EXSi 6.x and 7.x is _Passw0rd_
Posted to:
Original author:
Can someone help me check the SSL/TLS version of system (nonstop)
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Top Kudoed Authors Last 30 Days
Author
Kudos
Mani_R Avatar
shuff Avatar
Top Solution Authors Last 30 Days