Operating System - HP-UX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
How do I remove DRD definition from HP-UX 11.31 host . Our DRD disk in on EMC VMAX . All storage is migrating to Xtreme SAN storage , Andy Idea how to clear DRD info from system , so I can recreate after old disk is removed. / # drd status ======= 08...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello Admins, I downloaded Bind latest version from swdepot , I want to validate the MD5 checksum , where do I see that information on HPE site, I downloaded documentation along with .depot file , But no information about checksum value.. Thank you v...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have total of 64 CPUs. However, I am missing 2 threads. What is the reason? Physically all the cell connections are showing on. Here is the output Load averages: 1.10, 1.03, 0.95 1893 processes: 920 sleeping, 969 running, 4 stopped Cpu states: CPU...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I have a question, how to reallocate the LV's PE with in the same VG. The system is RP8420(OS: 11.11). A LV is distributed in two disks accidently. The disk /dev/dsk/c2t6d0 was planning to be the vg00 mirror disk...... Can I just shrink(fsadm) th...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi guys, Got a problem with an old RX2600 series. I was in the middle of adding some storage to the system and rebooted and now I am faced with the below at the console. I am unable to interrupt the boot process to enter single user mode to back out...
Posted to:
Original author:
We have 9i databases on cluster. Below is the structure: cmviewcl CLUSTER STATUS mycluster up NODE STATUS STATE node1 up running PACKAGE STATUS STATE AUTO_RUN NODE db1 up running disabled node1 NODE STATUS STATE node2 up running PACKAGE STATUS STATE...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates/locations
Reimagine 2018
Join us at one of the Reimagine 2018 stops and see how we Simplify Hybrid IT, innovate at the Intelligent Edge and bring it all together with HPE Poin...
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors