HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
Operating System - Linux
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi all, I need to do bios and controller updates on my hp servers running CentOS 7 and i was wondering Redhat updates will work with it because i cant find the CentOS ones Thank you all
Posted to:
Original author:
I recently switched to Ubuntu Linux and one problem I had was using the Java Integrated Remote Control Console (JAVA IRC) in iLo. I would go to remote console, click on webstart and download the iLo-jirc.jnlp file but couldn't use it. I installed ice...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I am a newbee with HPE and I apologize if I have some strange questions. I got a refurbished DL360 G9 that I am setting up with Centos 7.5. Currently it is running, but I am a bit disapointed when it comes to disk IO performance. The server consi...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have opened a thread a long time ago here: https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-Netservers/Drivers-for-B120i-for-RHEL-7-5/td-p/7007644 Maybe I'll be more lucky asking here? Could someone tell me if there ever will be a kmod-hpvsa-xx...
Posted to:
Original author:
I did a <last> and <lastb> on my system and found someone trying to hack into it. Here are a few entries: zabbix ssh:notty 155.94.169.167 Tue Sep 25 17:14 - 17:14 (00:00) www-data ssh:notty 155.94.169.167 Tue Sep 25 17:13 - 17:13 (00:00)...
Posted to:
Original author:
How to stop/disable incoming TCP connections. Hello Everyone; I'm running Fedora 16 and an old version of Firefox/Mozilla (this is my favorite/main computer). I just checked my Fedora 23 box - and it does the same thing (I've probably run Firefox onc...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
Posted to:
Original author:
roryt wrote: +1 We have the same problem on four new DL360 with Debian Stretch. First of all the development has stoped in Jessie. The other utilities are working on stretch, but hp-health (which is vital for checking the status with scripts) seg-fau...
Posted to:
Original author:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
Nov 27 - 29
Madrid, Spain
HPE Discover 2018 Madrid
Learn about all things HPE Discover 2018 in Madrid, Spain, 27 - 29 November, 2018.
Read more
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors