Operating System - Linux
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi all! i have a problem. My Server HPE DL325 G10 with HPE E208i-a I need install CentOS 6.10 but can't boot to DISC/USB... Server support CentOS 7.4 or high. Please help me!!!
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I made a mistake, I have added 2 new disk to rhe worng ld, It had transformed the ld1 in Raid 10. Now I try to remove the disks from Array A to assigned them to Array B, but it doesnt work. Let me know if it's possible without breaking the OS ? h...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Team, I would like to get the current security settings enabled details for a node using SUM utility. I know that security settings can be get/set using ILO rest tool, Please let me know how to get/set the same details using SUM utility. Appreciat...
Posted to:
Original author:
[I'm from the old-world of Linux - the new-world is different. I'm retired so getting help is difficult] I have a HDD with multiple partitions: /sda6 is the main Linux O/S. /sda2 is an additional image. I want to make a bootable partition of /sda6. I...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have opened a thread a long time ago here: https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-Netservers/Drivers-for-B120i-for-RHEL-7-5/td-p/7007644 Maybe I'll be more lucky asking here? Could someone tell me if there ever will be a kmod-hpvsa-xx...
Posted to:
Original author:
I did a <last> and <lastb> on my system and found someone trying to hack into it. Here are a few entries: zabbix ssh:notty 155.94.169.167 Tue Sep 25 17:14 - 17:14 (00:00) www-data ssh:notty 155.94.169.167 Tue Sep 25 17:13 - 17:13 (00:00)...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
Posted to:
Original author:
@roryt wrote: +1 We have the same problem on four new DL360 with Debian Stretch. First of all the development has stoped in Jessie. The other utilities are working on stretch, but hp-health (which is vital for checking the status with scripts) seg-fa...
Posted to:
Original author:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors