Operating System - Linux
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I am trying to install Wireshark in Kubuntu, When I type ./configure I get the following errors "no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH" What is the fix? root@amd-ThinkCentre-M93p:/home/amd# cd Desktop/ root@amd-ThinkCentre-M93p:/home/amd/...
Posted to:
Original author:
Can we have the following repos online please, this is to support the new release of EL7 https://downloads.linux.hpe.com/SDR/repo/mcp/CentOS/7.5/x86_64/current/ https://downloads.linux.hpe.com/SDR/repo/spp/RHEL/7.5Server/x86_64/current/ https://downl...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have this file `/etc/network/interface` #interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8) auto lo iface lo inet loopback auto eno1 iface eno1 inet manual auto br0 iface br0 inet static address 192.168.10.7 netmask 255.255.255.0 network 192.168.10.0...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my servers HP Proliant DL servers , hpasmcli command is not working evethough the hp health utilities are running properly . The errors as given below ips132root#hpasmcli HP management CLI for Linux (v1.0) Copyright 2004 Hewlett-Packard Developmen...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Folks, I've scripted to pull out hardware device information in linux systems. So, wanted to know how far is this useful? Any ideas to further improve the script, suggestions, advice are welcome... This script can be pulled out from this site.. Ge...
Posted to:
Original author:
I am having a problem with SSH on a new laptop (named FEDORA).. It can connect to my other computers but it can't even connect to itself, nor can any of the other computers connect to it. Here is an example of what I get when I try to connect from a...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
Posted to:
Original author:
roryt wrote: +1 We have the same problem on four new DL360 with Debian Stretch. First of all the development has stoped in Jessie. The other utilities are working on stretch, but hp-health (which is vital for checking the status with scripts) seg-fau...
Posted to:
Original author:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
June 5-6, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Visit this forum and get the schedules for online HPE Expert Days where you can talk to HPE product experts, R&D and support team members and get answ...
Read more
June 19 - 21
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2018 Las Vegas
Visit this forum and learn about all things Discover 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 19 - 21, 2018.
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors