Operating System - Linux
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I recently switched to Ubuntu Linux and one problem I had was using the Java Integrated Remote Control Console (JAVA IRC) in iLo. I would go to remote console, click on webstart and download the iLo-jirc.jnlp file but couldn't use it. I installed ice...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I am a newbee with HPE and I apologize if I have some strange questions. I got a refurbished DL360 G9 that I am setting up with Centos 7.5. Currently it is running, but I am a bit disapointed when it comes to disk IO performance. The server consi...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, Does anyone know how long does it take for this Linux version7.2 take to install? Mostly looking for the manual labor associated with the screen shots that will guide me to install it?
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have opened a thread a long time ago here: https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-Netservers/Drivers-for-B120i-for-RHEL-7-5/td-p/7007644 Maybe I'll be more lucky asking here? Could someone tell me if there ever will be a kmod-hpvsa-xx...
Posted to:
Original author:
I did a <last> and <lastb> on my system and found someone trying to hack into it. Here are a few entries: zabbix ssh:notty 155.94.169.167 Tue Sep 25 17:14 - 17:14 (00:00) www-data ssh:notty 155.94.169.167 Tue Sep 25 17:13 - 17:13 (00:00)...
Posted to:
Original author:
How to stop/disable incoming TCP connections. Hello Everyone; I'm running Fedora 16 and an old version of Firefox/Mozilla (this is my favorite/main computer). I just checked my Fedora 23 box - and it does the same thing (I've probably run Firefox onc...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
Posted to:
Original author:
roryt wrote: +1 We have the same problem on four new DL360 with Debian Stretch. First of all the development has stoped in Jessie. The other utilities are working on stretch, but hp-health (which is vital for checking the status with scripts) seg-fau...
Posted to:
Original author:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
Nov 27 - 29
Madrid, Spain
HPE Discover 2018 Madrid
Learn about all things HPE Discover 2018 in Madrid, Spain, 27 - 29 November, 2018.
Read more
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
Top Authors
HPE Pro
Occasional Visitor