Operating System - Linux
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I had Fedora 23 running on a laptop. After getting it all tuned up, I built another partition, booted from it, and did a backup of the custom partition. I later went to make another partition and I missed the note about "automatic repartioning...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I have a Gen8 Server with Fedora 26. I want to install Agentless Management Service which I downloaded here . But there is an error when I want to install it: Problem: conflicting requests - nothing provides librpm-4.4.so()(64bit) needed by hp-am...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have a Windows 2008 Server running a VM [Oracle VirtualBox] running a Ubuntu 16.04.3 version. I am able to connect on LAN, however, unable to connect to internet. I am on proxy. Please help.
Posted to:
Original author:
Hey, I have a HP ProLiant SE316M1 with a Smart Array P410 Raid controler. I have checked the raid type with "cciss_vol_status /dev/sdb" and the output was: /dev/sda: (Smart Array P410) RAID 5 Volume 0 status: OK. /dev/sdb: (Smart Array P410...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, Can you please let me know whether RHEL 7 ( latest version ) will be supported by DL 380 G5 ?
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm installing a HP Nvidia Quadro M2000 on DL580 Gen8/SLES12. When I install the driver delivered by HP, the kernel module error happens. What could I do to solve this problem? When I install the last driver on nvidia web site, there's no kernel modu...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
Posted to:
Original author:
roryt wrote: +1 We have the same problem on four new DL360 with Debian Stretch. First of all the development has stoped in Jessie. The other utilities are working on stretch, but hp-health (which is vital for checking the status with scripts) seg-fau...
Posted to:
Original author:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
See posts for dates
See posts for locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2018
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors