Servers and Operating Systems
Have questions about servers and operating systems? Find information, share knowledge, and discuss solutions with these HPE Community blogs and forums.
Forums
Knowledge Base
Operating System - Linux

コミュニティを通してHPEのエキスパートや他のユーザーとの会話へご参照ください

投稿先:
原作者:
Hi everyone! I'm currently looking to monitor my nodes temperatures and power consumption through our monitoring platform (prometheus/grafana) and I'm having some issues with the node_exporter as it reports 0 power consumption where it should be arou...
投稿先:
原作者:
I am trying install amsd to server DL20 gen10 on Ubuntu 20.04 But couldn't find any package: # sudo apt-get install amsd_2.1.2-1423.10ubuntu20_amd64.deb : There is a mcp.list: And Ubuntu version: # apt-key update : # apt-key list : - HPE Public Keys...
投稿先:
原作者:
Hi, I'm using Cray XC50 which consists of tens of thousands of Xeon cores. Does it support Rust programming language?
投稿先:
原作者:
1. My kickstart script locks up indefinitely, printing "link not ready" for eth1, eth2, and eth3 every minute or so (I gave it about 5 minutes before I reset). Those are not plugged in - they will never be "ready". Is there a way...
投稿先:
原作者:
Hi, I'm trying to get my hands on a patch released for HPE ServiceGuard for Linux however I am unable to, whichever type of download I choose, either Drop Box, SFTP or FTP, I cannot either access the box or I cannot log in using the passed credential...
投稿先:
原作者:
Dear Team, Is there any specific VMware licensing requirement while sizing a Pmem based SAP HANA solution. Thanks in advance.
投稿先:
原作者:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
投稿先:
原作者:
@roryt wrote: +1 We have the same problem on four new DL360 with Debian Stretch. First of all the development has stoped in Jessie. The other utilities are working on stretch, but hp-health (which is vital for checking the status with scripts) seg-fa...
投稿先:
原作者:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
  • 凡例
  • New Messages新しいメッセージ
  • No New Messages 新着メッセージなし
  • 人気トピック人気トピック
  • Replied-to Thread 返信済みトピック
  • Read Only Thread読み取り専用トピック
イベント
HPE Webinars
Find out about the latest live broadcasts and on-demand webinars
続きを読む
Online Expert Days
Visit this forum and get the schedules for online Expert Days where you can talk to HPE product experts, R&D and support team members and get answers...
続きを読む
すべて表示
一番人気
人気の著者