1748049 Members
4953 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Clarification

Howard Rudisill
Occasional Contributor

Clarification

Let me clarify. There have been no changes to the network. No router changes, nothing. The router config is fine. The only change that was made was upper management finally approved Sophos and it is currently being utilized. That's when the problems started, but I shut down sophos to see if that was the problem, but still have the issue. I'm the Corporate IT Manager and have 18 years of experience but have never seen an issue like this. Quite honestly, I'm stumped. I appreciate all your help.
2 REPLIES 2
John Collier
Esteemed Contributor

Howard,

Sorry to do this to you, but it is obvious that this belongs to a different thread. Can you (or someone else) point me to the original thread so I can see what the entire issue is?

I can???t promise to be of any real help, but your reply above has me very curious???
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." Stephen Krebbet, 1793-1855
Jerome Henry
Honored Contributor

The original thread is here :
http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0x706b543f6ffdb44a86a3f6a40368b41e,00.html

Let everybody consider this thread as dead and refer to the original one...

J :]
You can lean only on what resists you...