Simpler Navigation coming for Servers and Operating Systems
Coming soon: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We will combine many of the older boards, and you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. If you are looking for an older board and do not find it, check the consolidated boards, as the posts are still there.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compaq Presaio 25xx

Low Wee Cheng
Occasional Contributor

Compaq Presaio 25xx

Hi,

I had partitioned a portion of my hard disk and installed DOS 6.2 and a DOS based program (which cannot run in Win XP) onto my compaq presario notebook. When I boot up, I can choose whether I want to boot up using DOS or Win XP. Running Win XP is prefectly fine on my notebook. But when I run my program in DOS, the display screen of my monitor is very small. Is there a way of resizing the display to fit the whole monitor? I have a friend doing a same thing on his Dell laptop and all he needs to do is to toggle the screen size using Fn + F5. I emailed to the HP support but it seems like they can't do anything and I pretty disappointed with the response that I got. I hoping that someone in this forum could help me. Thank you
1 REPLY
Kimberly Ann
Honored Contributor

Re: Compaq Presaio 25xx

Low Wee,

You will have a better chance of a reply if you submit your question to the Home PC area of the Business Customer Discussion Groups. This area is specifically for ISEE related questions and topics.

Go to http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/CategoryHome/1,,405,00.html and submit a new message.

Thanks,
Dan