7236 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Downgrade Windows Server 2019 OEM

Unibase
Occasional Contributor

Downgrade Windows Server 2019 OEM

Hi,
Anyone would have a step by step(cookbook) how to run the downgrade of windows server 2019 coming in OEM on the D380 G10 server for the 2016 version would be the process inside the server.
Thank you very much,
4 REPLIES 4
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Downgrade Windows Server 2019 OEM

System recommended content:

1. Microsoft Windows Server 2019

2. HPE Factory-Installed Operating System Software for Windows Server 2019 Standard User Guide

If the above information is helpful, then please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon.

Thank you for being a HPE community member.

Accept or Kudo

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: Downgrade Windows Server 2019 OEM

Hello,

I hope the below links will help you.

https://community.hpe.com/t5/Alliances/Windows-Server-2019-Downgrade-Rights-When-Your-Customers-Aren-t/ba-p/7047436#.YaQOc2BByUl

https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/Partner-Membership-Discussions/Downgrade-Windows-server-2019-to-2016/m-p/10866

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.
Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Unibase
Occasional Contributor

I appreciate the feedback, but these topics had already seen and can also help. But what I was really looking for was the step-by-step technical procedures to be done after all prerequisites were met. I believe that one of the options would be after receiving the keys to do a Clean installation on the server with the new media or Windows version, maybe that would be ..

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I would suggest you contact Microsfot for this.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.
Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo