1753650 Members
6081 Online
108798 Solutions
New Discussion

Get the Power… at PowerShell Summit

mhardi01
HPE Blogger

Get the Power… at PowerShell Summit

PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit is happening this week – it’s a conference focused on PowerShell as well as DevOps related topics. 

HPE’s Chris Lionetti will be there, both as an attendee as well as a representative of SNIA (he’s on the board). He plans to spend some of his time staffing a table where he’ll share info on infra management using Redfish/Swordfish with iLO, Redfish storage management of the HPE MSA, and of course his favorite topic: PowerShell development.

You may have already seen some of Chris’s work: he has spoken on the topic of PowerShell at numerous events including recent HPE training shows for various geographies around the world.  His latest session was: “Automation through the DSCC API and the Windows PowerShell toolkit” [STO2017BRO] at TSS EMEA.

Other recently created resources include:

So if you’re a PowerShell Pro, then there’s a good chance you’re already in Bellevue for the conference – remember to say hello to Chris.

But if you’re not there, then definitely avail yourself to the recent training and writing.  And if you’re in the middle of a project, here’s where to go to download our latest HPE Storage PowerShell toolkits:

Mike Harding | Microsoft Solutions Product Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
1 REPLY 1
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: Get the Power… at PowerShell Summit

Hi,

Good to know and will visit the PowerShell Summit.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo