1753381 Members
5707 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HELP

Paul Phillips

Thanks Martin, you're a genius. I had this problem at work (and wasted several hours reloading drivers etc), and then I got it today at home. I have NetMeeting running in the background for remote desktop sharing. It seems that you don't need to shut down NetMeeting but just turn off remote sharing while you alter the display, then reactivate it afterwards.

Paul Phillips

Thanks Martin, you're a genius. I had this problem at work (and wasted several hours reloading drivers etc), and then I got it today at home. I have NetMeeting running in the background for remote desktop sharing. It seems that you don't need to shut down NetMeeting but just turn off remote sharing while you alter the display, then reactivate it afterwards.

Paul Phillips

Thanks Martin, you're a genius. I had this problem at work (and wasted several hours reloading drivers etc), and then I got it today at home. I have NetMeeting running in the background for remote desktop sharing. It seems that you don't need to shut down NetMeeting but just turn off remote sharing while you alter the display, then reactivate it afterwards (also the full NetMeeting program can't be running).

Muhammed_1

Microsoft Windows 98, VB, Visual InterDev, ASP, Internet, SQL
Finally one gets God's help when one keeps trying for long time