Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Device Manager Gateway and WDS

dibbstibbs
Advisor

HP Device Manager Gateway and WDS

Would anyone happen to know if HP Device Manager Gateway and WDS can live on the same server?  I'm trying to consolidate servers thus installed the HPDM Gateway service on one of my WDS/MDT servers and afterwards, the WDS server hung at the PXE boot up.  I think this may be caused by both WDS and the HPDM Gateway competing for PXE resources but don't know for sure. 

Below is all I could find regarding PXE and HPDM 

"Start PXE service when Gateway is started

Determines whether the PXE service is started along with the Gateway. The PXE service is always installed with the

Gateway but can be independently controlled (by changing this setting to NO) if required. You should set this to YES for most situations so the PXE service starts/stops when the Gateway starts"