Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.50.17.1

Evans Conforti
Frequent Advisor

HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.50.17.1

I have automated a silent install in the past with previous versions, but for some reason I am having issues with this version. I have recorded a Setup.iss silent install file with the -r switch, and have placed it in the same directory as the setup executable. But when trying to run the setup with the -s or /s switch I get nothing, a brief moment of HDD activity and nothing else. I can run the setup manually from same location with no issues.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what my issue might be besides being crazy :)
Thanks,
Evans
3 REPLIES
Evans Conforti
Frequent Advisor

Re: HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.50.17.1

Ouch, no one even wants to take a guess?
rjt_1
Frequent Advisor

You probably have much more experience with this than i but is this where a capital 'S' is critical? Some of these SILENT installs want to Shout.
Evans Conforti
Frequent Advisor

Thanks Robert,
Yes I have tried just about every combination -s, -S, /s, /S with no luck. I have even tried to extract the InstallShield package.