1751963 Members
4791 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

Hacking via VPN's

fairymancer

Hacking via VPN's

anyone with a problem of contious hacking of your home via a VPN connection set up in your home or office that has you stumped in the liin-benton Oregon areas let me know.  Husbands who play on the internet and are victims os ''Phishing'' scams by 3rd party person connected with the corvallis OR school district may be playing business administrator to your home non-workplace related pc...it's cost me hours I will never get back, money, my marriage is on the rocks because of this and my health is failing.  people that use children for their ''Funtime'' xbox activities should be put in jail 25 yrs. to life in my book...that is exactely where I will put them given the chance.  Get the authorities to pay attention to this.  I need a case number from the local police and still do not have one.  watch your downloaded software fpr security such as Comodo which was loaded into my old desktop pc last yr. and stop IP's from another place from entering my micro soft acct. all day as if they were me.   I'm on a hunt for the person who knows myself and my husband ''Funtime'' is over.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Microsoft > general. - Hp Forum Moderator