Simpler Navigation coming for Servers and Operating Systems
Coming soon: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We will combine many of the older boards, and you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. If you are looking for an older board and do not find it, check the consolidated boards, as the posts are still there.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. Polynomial fitting for HP50G

SOLVED
Go to solution
Oscar Samuel
Occasional Advisor

Help. Polynomial fitting for HP50G

Please, I need to run polynomial fitting on my HP50G. I just did everything what´s indicated on the user´s manual on chapter 18, ("Polynomial fitting" page 18-61) but it doesn´t work. It just returns the same program lines. Im attaching a text file with the code lines. This text file was directly extracted from the calculator using the software Conn4x.
2 REPLIES
ANNIE
Trusted Contributor
Solution

Re: Help. Polynomial fitting for HP50G

Hi,
The proper place for those is
"Mobile Products- Calculators"
in the Business Support Forums area
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Calculators/bd-p/bsc-408

As threads can not be moved from here to there, pls ask again there.
Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
Thanks.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Oscar Samuel
Occasional Advisor

Re: Help. Polynomial fitting for HP50G

Thanks Annie, I already posted on that site. Hope you or someone can help me with this. Best regards.