Operating System - Microsoft
1752328 Members
5598 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Impact of IP Address Change on BAC Server/ SiteScope Server / OVOu <> Integration

ssnanda
Occasional Advisor

Impact of IP Address Change on BAC Server/ SiteScope Server / OVOu <> Integration

I have a siteScope Server,
BAC Server with separate Gateway and DP
We are integrating our OVOu to BAC.

Our client wants to change the subnet for all these servers so all of them are going to get new IP Address.

Can somebody please provide me what will be the Impact on each of these servers individually Please provide them separately.

I know that BAC SIS integration will needs to be configured.

3 REPLIES 3
Rajasekhar Gundu
Honored Contributor

Re: Impact of IP Address Change on BAC Server/ SiteScope Server / OVOu <> Integration

For BAC you need to change the IP addresses on Infrastructure settings on Foundation settings & restart your servers.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
ssnanda
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Raj that helps. I think with SiteScope it just works without any issues. Might need restart. I have a virtual machine which works fine.

ssnanda
Occasional Advisor

Raj i dont see any option in the Infrastructure settings.
Can you please help me find it.