108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Query: Installing SPP on DL360 Gen10 Server MS 2022

SOLVED
Go to solution
werner.zeller
Advisor

Installing SPP on DL360 Gen10 Server MS 2022

Hi, I installed Server Std 2022 manually. After booting Windows server 2022 I started the iso (spp gen10 Okt2021) und started the Windows batch. After 40Min it always says Loading..... and never ends....

The FW and Provisioning was bevor os reinstalled with a newer version.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

werner

3 REPLIES 3
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Installing SPP on DL360 Gen10 Server MS 2022

System recommended content:

1. HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

werner.zeller
Advisor
Solution

Re: Installing SPP on DL360 Gen10 Server MS 2022

Hi, I fixed it! I found the document Implementing Microsoft Windows Server 2022 using HPE ProLiant Servers, Storage, and Networking options technical white paper-a50003760enw.pdf and started  Installing the HPE Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) on Windows Server 2022 with Desktop (UI) on page12. With this it was successfully!

Stefanl76
Visitor

Re: Installing SPP on DL360 Gen10 Server MS 2022

I had the same problem. I have started the script from the mounted iso and the script started the default Edge browser. "Loading" in it was taking too long. I thought it had to be something with the browser, so I installed Google Chrome instead. I set the Crhome to be a default web browser, then started the script from the iso once again. It now opened, as expected, in the Google Chrome and immediately driver update process began. I guess that suggested white papers is the solutiion, but here is one from my expirience.

Cheers!