Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jornada 540 and EST-EDT Time change failed?

Kofi ARTHIABAH
Honored Contributor

Jornada 540 and EST-EDT Time change failed?

Greetings All:

I am wondering if this happened to me alone - I have a jornada 540 configured for Eastern US, however over the weekend (when I needed it the most) the time change did not happen on the device!

Apart from nearly missing my flight, nothing major happened - I called HP about it and I am getting the old "it should have changed bla bla.. if you have any problems with it we will fix it... bla bla"

Does anyone have a solution for this - other than manually changing it? BTW my older cassiopaea changed over fine (but I did not have that with me ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Kofi
nothing wrong with me that a few lines of code cannot fix!
1 REPLY
Tim Malnati
Honored Contributor

Re: Jornada 540 and EST-EDT Time change failed?

In the Microsoft ActiveSync Application there is an option to sync the time each time that the Jornada is connected to your pc (see Tools -> Options -> Sync Options). My Jornada reset last weekend just fine, but I'm not sure if it was due to the Jornada or this ActiveSync option.