Operating System - Microsoft
1752579 Members
2991 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

No XP drivers for my pavilion xt1020 ea are available...

MOHCTP

No XP drivers for my pavilion xt1020 ea are available...

Hi there!
I just recently bought HP pavilion xt1020 ea notebook. It came with Vista but after using it for a while I decided to downgrade back to XP cause it lags and mulfunctions with games and software that I use. Anyhow, I downgraded to XP 64 pro but now I cant install all of the drivers as they are not availble at the HP support web-site, neither I can find any detailed information on the hardware. I was able to acquire some of the drivers however but some are still missing and I would really need them. Please help me to get all the drivers...
3 REPLIES 3
ed k.
Honored Contributor

Re: No XP drivers for my pavilion xt1020 ea are available...

Hi, please check next web sites for more info:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/prodinfo/default.mspx
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&product=3352240&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN#
For regular Win XP / Win XP Pro you can definitely get more support and drivers from the web. Hope this info can help you. Best Regards, Ed K.
"If you see a house, you're convinced that there is a builder. If you see a garment, you're convinced that there is a tailor. If you see a universe, you are convinced that Someone created it." (R. Akiva)
MOHCTP

It does not really solve my issue but thanks anyway Ed K.
Its not a problem for me to find the drivers for win XP 64 on the web, the problem is I dont know which drivers to get!
Ok, I figured out video, audio, wireless, bluetooth but how about the rest? It still shows like 4 unidentified hardware controllers in device manager...
ed k.
Honored Contributor

MOHCTP, double-click on the red marked device in device manager and then use opened dialog box for troubleshooting or go to Driver tab of opened dialog-box. Click on update driver button and follow the wizard to update each one (from local or web location). Hope this will help you. Ed K.
"If you see a house, you're convinced that there is a builder. If you see a garment, you're convinced that there is a tailor. If you see a universe, you are convinced that Someone created it." (R. Akiva)