Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Nc6320

xila
Occasional Visitor

Problem with Nc6320

I'm need driver of Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System ( in device manager find unknown device )

Thanks,
3 REPLIES
Ronald Postma
Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with Nc6320

Hi xila

Try installing these drivers:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=1839146&prodNameId=1839154&swEnvOID=1093&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=ob-39732-1

Restart afterwards, if the device is not installed try removing it from device manager and reboot again.

Have a nice day,
HTH, Ronald
The logic of Microsoft: "Press START to shut down the pc"
Eric Lieven
Occasional Visitor

I am having the same issue with the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Driver cannot be loaded. I uninstalled then rebooted and had windows launch the found new hardware. Then I installed the Intel(r) 82801 ICH7 and rebooted with the same found new hardware. Then I removed the it and rebooted with the same found new hardware. Is there a specific driver that I can download that I can point windows to?
JBegbie
Occasional Visitor

Had the same problem down load the "HP quick Launch buttons" that got rid of it for me