Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor not at full speed

molster
Occasional Visitor

Processor not at full speed

First, i would like to say that this might not be the correct section for this, sorry if this is the case.

I have got a HP pavillion dv9700 on sunday, was 100% happy until today, i installed flash 8 (its what i use to script with).. and when loading larg clips, it lags!. I then noticed, the processor only runs at 1.67 gig when it has centrino 2 duo 1.66 processor...., why is it not running at full speed!? this is a serious problem, as my 5+ deskstop with a 1.4 gig processor can run flash with no problem....

so all i want to know is how to get the other processor runing, please. any help would be great.