5964 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Query: Windows Server 2019 Datacenter ROK

SOLVED
Go to solution
ALutkouski

Windows Server 2019 Datacenter ROK

Our company bought Windows Server 2019 Datacenter ROK license (16 Core). It will be installed on Citrix VM. I now, that this license must lock BIOS for reading settings. We downloaded ISO from Microsoft and try to activate Server, but got an error - The Software Licensing Service reported that the product SKU is not found

Quetsion: can we download ISO image of Windows Server 2019 Datacenter and activate them with that licesne or we need to install Windows Server from DVD?

Thak you....

3 REPLIES 3
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Windows Server 2019 Datacenter ROK

System recommended content:

1. Microsoft Windows Server 2019

2. HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server – No boot and BSOD with Intel VT Enabled in BIOS on Windows Server 2019 DC edition

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

ALutkouski

Thank you for your reply.

We have this license 'Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Edition 16 Core -No Reassignment RightsReseller Option Kit (ROK)', but we have HP server without OS and whant to install Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. There is no information in your links from were we must install this system - from DVD or can download from microsoft.com and activate them

Suman_1978
HPE Pro
Solution

Hi,

I hope the following links helps you to find the answer.

HPE FAQ for Microsoft OEM licensing— Windows Server
https://www.hpe.com/psnow/doc/4aa4-3787enw

21. The Server has no optical drive to read DVD media. How can I install Windows Server?
• You can create a bootable USB flash drive to use to deploy Windows Server.

Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (16-Core) Datacenter

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo